If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Rhodes Bake-N-Serv™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold or any Rhodes Warm-N-Serv™ Rolls
tablespoons butter, melted
cup grated Asiago cheese
slices deli turkey
slices Swiss cheese, cut in half
mayonnaise and mustard to taste
- Using dinner rolls, cut each roll in half and place on a sprayed baking sheet, cut side down.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size; remove plastic wrap.
- For all rolls, carefully brush with butter.
- Sprinkle Asiago cheese on the top of each roll and season with garlic salt.
- For dinner rolls, bake at 350°F 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- For Warm-N-Serv™ follow directions on package.
- Cool and slice each roll almost all the way through.
- Spread the inside with mayo and mustard.
- Fill each roll with a slice of turkey and a half slice of cheese.
- Secure each filled roll with a tooth pick, if desired.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Recipe