If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Baked Strawberry Tart is a easy to make dessert with fruit. This recipe can be easily prepared within 30 - 45 minutes. —FAGE UK
Serves 8 persons
- 75 grams TOTAL 2% Greek Yogurt
- 300 grams strawberries, washed, dried & husks removed
- 1 8inch cooked flan case
- 2 egga
- 50 grams caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 75 milliliters double cream
- pinches icing sugar to sprinkle
- Cut the Start by cutting the strawberries in half and arranging them neatly in the flan case.
- Then, heat the oven to 170C and mix the eggs, yogurt, double cream, vanilla essence, and sugar to form a custard.
- In the end, allow the tart to cool and sprinkle with icing sugar.