If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls or 6 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed to room temperature
tablespoon corn starch
cups fresh or frozen raspberries
cup brown sugar
tablespoons butter, softened
cup quick oats, not instant
cup powdered sugar
teaspoon almond flavoring
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine dinner or Texas rolls and roll into a 12-inch circle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest while preparing the topping.
- Combine sugar and corn starch in a bowl, add berries and gently toss until evenly coated.
- Mix flour, brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Cut in butter until crumbly and add oats.
- Remove plastic wrap from dough and place dough on a sprayed 12-inch pizza pan.
- Arrange berries evenly over dough.
- Sprinkle streusel over berries.
- Bake at 425°F 12-15 minutes or until topping and crust are browned.
- Let cool while making glaze.
- For glaze, combine sugar, almond and milk and stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over warm pizza.