If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls or 4 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed to room temperature
tablespoons olive oil
tablespoons Parmesan cheese
cups broccoli florets
tablespoon olive oil
cloves garlic, minced
pound chicken strips, cut in small pieces
cup ricotta cheese
sun dried tomatoes in oil, drained and sliced
cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls into a ball and roll into a 13-inch circle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest 15 minutes.
- Remove wrap and place on sprayed 12-inch pizza pan.
- Brush dough with 2 teaspoons olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Place broccoli in a microwave safe bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup water and microwave for 1 minute.
- Drain well and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat a small non-stick skillet to medium high.
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil, garlic and chicken and cook until chicken is lightly browned.
- Place spoonfuls of ricotta cheese on crust and spread with the back of a spoon.
- Top with chicken mixture and broccoli.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and sun dried tomatoes.
- Bake at 450°F 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with fresh basil.