If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This takes a word "dessert" to another level... —Ausra de Araujo
- 10 medjool dates
- 100 grams Ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon Orange blossom water
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Pistachios, crushed
- Pinch of sea salt
- Slice each date and remove the pit.
- Mix ricotta with the orange blossom water and vanilla.
- Fill the center of each date.
- Sprinkle with pistachios.