If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe came in a book "Gluten-free & Vegan BREAD" by Jenniffer Katzinger. It´s been such a fun studying it, trying new things, learning and experimenting. This bread is an absolute success! —Ausra de Araujo
- 1/4 cup Mother Wild Starter (google it pls, it takes 48h to create)
- 1 cup Teff flour
- 1/2 cup Filtered Water, room temperature
- 1 cup Tapioca flour
- 3/4 cup Teff flour
- 1/2 cup Flax meal
- 1/4 cup Millet flour
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup Filtered water, room temperature
- Combine the Levain ingredients, stir well and leave to 4 hours to rest in a room temperature.
- For the dough stir all the ingredients into the levain. Mix well until a soft dough has formed.
- Preheat oven to 230ºC with a water bath on the bottom of the oven.
- Bake the Batard for 10 min, then reduce temperature to 220ºC and bake for more 55, till golden and crusty.