If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This vinaigrette is bursting with sesame flavor and is a great compliment to the tangerine juice and the pungency of the vinegar, ginger and garlic. —CaliZona
Makes 3/4 cup
- 1/4 cup Fresh Squeezed Tangerine Juice
- 1/4 cup Toasted Sesame Oil
- 3 tablespoons Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Fresh Gated Ginger
- 1 Serrano Pepper (optional)
More Great Recipes: