Wholemeal English Muffins
grams chicken breast fillets
pieces Old Amsterdam cheese
salt and pepper
teaspoon lemon juice
In This Recipe
- Clean the chicken breast fillets, remove the skin and remove the fat. Pound the chicken breast fillets. Cut them in the same size as your English Muffins are.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add one tablespoon of lemon juice as well as salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken breast and slowly fry at low heat.
- Wash lettuce and put washed salad leaves in a bowl
- Slice tomatoes and avocado and place in a small bowl as well.
- The chicken breast fillets should be ready after about 15 minutes. Remove from heat and place on a kitchen paper-lined plate to remove excess oil.
- Cut bacon in strips and fry on high heat until nice and crispy.
- If you're Old Amsterdam cheese is already sliced, put on a wooden board, otherwise slice the cheese and then put on a wooden board.
- Place each ingredient bowl on the table and let your guests build their own burger. Add tomato sauce, bbq or exotic sauce.