If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4 Wholemeal English Muffins
- 500 grams chicken breast fillets
- 4 pieces Old Amsterdam cheese
- 2 tomatoes
- 100 grams bacon
- BBQ sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Clean the chicken breast fillets, remove the skin and remove the fat. Pound the chicken breast fillets. Cut them in the same size as your English Muffins are.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add one tablespoon of lemon juice as well as salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken breast and slowly fry at low heat.
- Wash lettuce and put washed salad leaves in a bowl
- Slice tomatoes and avocado and place in a small bowl as well.
- The chicken breast fillets should be ready after about 15 minutes. Remove from heat and place on a kitchen paper-lined plate to remove excess oil.
- Cut bacon in strips and fry on high heat until nice and crispy.
- If you're Old Amsterdam cheese is already sliced, put on a wooden board, otherwise slice the cheese and then put on a wooden board.
- Place each ingredient bowl on the table and let your guests build their own burger. Add tomato sauce, bbq or exotic sauce.