If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This bread tastes so light, so smooth. It´s moist and dense. Absolutely addicting and so freaking awesomely healthy! —Ausra de Araujo
- 1/2 cup Mother Wild Starter (google it pls, it takes 48h to create)
- 1 cup Teff flour
- 1 cup Filtered Water (room temperature)
- 1 cup Teff Flour (this time I have used Soy flour)
- 1/2 cup Garbanzo bean flour
- 1/2 cup Flax meal
- 1/4 cup Rice flour
- 1/4 cup Tapioca flour (I used potato starch)
- 1 tablespoon Canola oil (I used Olive oil)
- 1 tablespoon Maple syrup (I used 2:)
- 1 teaspoon Xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon Sea salt
- 1/2 cup Filtered water (room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil to brush the top
- Combine the Levain ingredients, stir well and leave to 4 hours to rest in a room temperature.
- For the dough stir all the ingredients into the levain. Mix well until a soft dough has formed.
- Brush with Olive oil and sprinkle with poppies.
- Bake at 200º for 10 min, reduce to 180º for more 30min.
- Voilá! It´s awesome the next day toasted too.... mmmm :)