If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls or 4 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed to room
tablespoons crushed tomatoes
cup grated mozzarella cheese
cup cooked and crumbled sausage
yellow squash, thinly sliced
zucchini, thinly sliced
grape tomato halves
sea salt & fresh ground pepper
- Combine rolls together.
- On a floured pizza peel or cutting board press dough into an 8-10-inch circle.
- Slide dough onto a grill heated to medium heat (350°-450°).
- Close lid and grill 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from grill and turn grill side up.
- Top with crushed tomatoes, grated cheese, sausage, squash, zucchini and grape tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and fresh pepper. Return to grill.
- Close lid and grill an additional 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted and dough is cooked.