If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Lots of fresh summer vegetables make this pizza good and good for you.
Source: www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2297 —Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
- 6 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls or 4 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed to room
- 3 tablespoons crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked and crumbled sausage
- yellow squash, thinly sliced
- zucchini, thinly sliced
- grape tomato halves
- sea salt & fresh ground pepper
- Combine rolls together.
- On a floured pizza peel or cutting board press dough into an 8-10-inch circle.
- Slide dough onto a grill heated to medium heat (350°-450°).
- Close lid and grill 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from grill and turn grill side up.
- Top with crushed tomatoes, grated cheese, sausage, squash, zucchini and grape tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and fresh pepper. Return to grill.
- Close lid and grill an additional 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted and dough is cooked.