If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is such a wonderful and addictive pesto. It is slightly spicy from the garlic flower stems and has some serious depth of flavor from the sheep Gouda. —CaliZona
Makes approx. 2 3/4 cup
- 1 cup Garlic Flowers and Stems
- 3/4 cup Raw Walnuts
- 3/4 Ewephoria Sheep Gouda
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive OIl
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- Chop the garlic stems in to about 1-inch pieces to be able to measure along with the flowers
- Finely shred the cheese, measure along with everything else and add to a food processor or blender then puree making sure to scrap the sides a couple times