If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Whenever we grill salmon - we add another piece on the grill, to make our favorite pasta the next day. I invented this recipe when i had grilled salmon leftovers, and wanted a really quick and tasty lunch. Now we like it so much that we make it especially, my daughter considers it a special treat , and i am always asked to bring it to family gatherings. The secret is fresh ingredients, and everything is just barely cooked (this is a must! overcooking kills this dish) and so tastes fresh, where each ingredient retains its distinct flavor. the low cooking time ensures a quick dish that tastes wonderful —Einat
- 1/2 pound fresh salmon fillet with skin on
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 1/2-1 cups frozen delicate and thin french greenbeans.
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vineger
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 pinch salt +pepper
- 1 clove garlick- pressed by a gralick presser
- Grill the salmon fillet, skin towards fire (this can be done up to a day in advance), until its nearly done- make sure it is NOT completely done: it needs a crispy skin but the flesh must remains juicy and slightly undercooked
- Remove the skin off the grilled salmon. Cut salmon meat into bite-size pieces, or better yet pull it apart by hand into flakes - that's what i do to make sure I remove all bones.
- in a large pot, cook the pasta according to instructions
- make the pasta sauce: heat butter in a skillet until starts melting. add salmon pieces, cook 1 minute on medium heat
- add to salmon all the rest of the ingredients (except pasta) and . wait until cream starts bubbling, and then cook 2 mins more on low heat.
- pour sauce over pasta and serve .