If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The perfect cold-busting and immune-boosting raw and vegan smoothie, ready to leave you feeling shiny and new.
Nutritional Information [per smoothie= 16 oz]
225 Calories, 45g Carbohydrates, 6.1g Fat, 4.2g Protein, 7.7g Fiber, 24g Sugar —Alexandra Dawson
- 1 medium banana, frozen
- 1/2 medium grapefruit, peel removed
- 1/4 avocado, peel removed
- 1 cup fresh kale or spinach
- 1 inch knob ginger
- 1 teaspoon wheatgrass powder (optional)
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- Place all of the ingredients in a high speed blender. I use a VitaMix because it is so thorough at blending, but any blender will do. Blend for about 45 seconds, or until desired consistency is reached. Pour the smoothie into your favorite glass.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados