If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The Hot Pink Monkey Smoothie, made with creamy ripe banana, brilliantly sweet and pink beets, and a hint of fresh spice.
Nutritional Information [per smoothie= 2 cups]
230 Calories, 46g Carbohydrates, 6g Fat, 4.3g Protein, 9.7g Fiber, 25g Sugar —Alexandra Dawson
- 1 medium banana, frozen
- 1 large carrot, or 5 baby
- 1 large beet, cut into cubes for easier blending
- 1/4 avocado, peel removed
- 1 inch knob fresh ginger (optional)
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 cup fresh kale or spinach (optional)
- Place all of the ingredients in a high speed blender. Blend for about 45 seconds, or until desired consistency is reached. Pour the smoothie into your favorite glass.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados