If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The delicious flavor of cinnamon added to our melt in your mouth biscuits!
Source: www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2435 —Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
- 12 Rhodes™ Buttermilk or Southern Style Biscuits, thawed
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Cut each biscuit in 4 equal pieces.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar in a bowl.
- Dip each biscuit piece in melted butter and then into cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place in one cup of a sprayed muffin tin.
- Repeat with remaining biscuits.
- Sprinkle any leftover cinnamon sugar mixture over the top of the biscuits.
- Bake at 350°F 18-20 minutes.
- Remove from tin to cool.
- Combine frosting ingredients and drizzle with frosting, if desired.