If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Rhodes Warm-N-Serv™ Soft Dinner Rolls, slightly thawed
cup whipping cream
cup semisweet chocolate chips
cup whipped cream cheese
cup chopped candy bar, divided
(Butterfingers, Almond Joy and Peanut Butter Cups work well)
whipped topping, if desired
- Cut the rolls into small cubes (1/3 inch) and place in large bowl.
- Combine whipping cream, chocolate chips, cream cheese, sugar and butter in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high one minute or until chips are melted. Stir until smooth.
- Drizzle one third of the mixture over roll cubes and toss.
- Repeat two more times until cubes are well coated.
- Place half of the roll mixture in a sprayed microwave safe loaf dish.
- Sprinkle a little more than half of the chopped candy bar over the rolls.
- Top with the remaining roll cubes and sprinkle on the remaining candy.
- Microwave on high for 1 1/2 minutes or until candy bar is melted.
- Top each serving with whipped topping, if desired.