If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Traditional crab cakes baked in a mini muffin tin - perfectly simple party appetizer! —preppingparties
Makes 20 crab cakes
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 cup onion (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon parsley (chopped)
- 1/2 pound crabmeat
- 1/2 cup panko
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large sauté pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, Old Bay seasoning, and parsley. Cook until the vegetables are soft, about 15 minutes. Remove from heat and cool in a bowl to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, break apart crabmeat and combine with panko, egg, and mayo. Gently fold in the pepper and onion mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Using a cookie scoop, fill each muffin tin to the top and press each crab cake down slightly with a spoon. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for about 5 minutes. Use a spoon to pop each crab cake out of the muffin tin.