If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These are delectable little peppers from Spain. The Padrons are an heirloom pepper, they are a combination of sweet, nutty & peppery and only very occasionally a little spicy. —CaliZona
- 1 Basket
- 1 - 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Maldron Salt to taste
- Wash and dry the peppers very well, you don’t want them to have water on them or they will splatter in the oil
- Add about 1 - 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a cast iron skillet or on a stovetop grill on med-high heat for 6 -8 minutes, stirring frequently
- When the peppers are browning and blistered sprinkle a little Maldon salt over them
- Serve them with a small dish on the side for the stems