If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The name says it all. I always bake it once per week. For at least 2-3 days it keeps so moist and fresh. After I simply slice it and freeze it for my husband toast it whenever. Very good;) And takes seconds to prepare! —Ausra de Araujo
- 300 grams Coarse rye flour
- 250 milliliters Warm water
- 1 package of yeast powder for bread
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- Melt yeast powder in a small amount of warm water.
- Add salt into the flour.
- Start pouring and stirring the water with yeast and the rest of it too into the flour with fingers.
- Molasses goes in last.
- Sprinkle with the rest of rye flour around the formed bread.
- Bake at 200ºC for 45min.