If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Burgers…like Heaven in a bun. Burger_6
You don’t need manners, just lots of napkins …if you’re just like me and you turn into a piggy the moment you took your first bite. —st.ionela
- 700 grams Beefsteak
- 300 grams Fat pork meat
- 200 grams Beef heart
- 1 pinch thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 12 - 14 pieces Sesame buns
- 1 handful Lettuce
- 1 piece Onion
- 1 cup Pickled gherkins
- 3 pieces Tomatoes
- 1 packet Cheese cheddar
- 1 packet Bacon
- 1 dash Ketchup
- 1 dash Mayo
- You’ll have to grind* and season your meat (salt, pepper, thyme and beer) form cm thick patties that are about the size of the back of your hand, keeping in mind the size of your bun.
- Throw the patties on the grill for about 4 to 5 minutes on each side. If you like yours well done keep `em more, about 6-7 minute.
- Meanwhile, take a few slices of bacon and throw them into a screaming hot pan and let it crisp up without adding any oil. When they’re done, crispy and gorgeous put `em on a piece of papper towel.
- I like my bun toasted so i squize it on the grill just before my patties are done. Along with the bun I put the cheese on top of the patties so that can melt and be beautiful.
- the perfect burger has a mayo base, lettuce, tomato, onion ring, the beautiful patty, pickles, a bit of ketchup on top and I forget about good manners.
Potato Wedges (one or two potatoes per person)
- 1-2 pieces potato
- You take one or two potatoes per person, you slice them into wedges (doh!) and you throw them in salted boiling water for about 3 to 5 minute depending on how many potatoes you have. Leave `em to cool for about 20 minutes.
- Fry `em until they’re golden and gorgeous, crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside.