If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Found this recently online and finally made it (just getting into cooking, I know, typical 27 year old single male). The original can be found at http://www.squidoo.com/10-great-ground-venison-recipes, just figured it should be here as well. —Jacob Avery
- 1.5 pounds ground venison
- 1 Can of Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 Can of Condensed Beef Broth
- 1 cup of Water
- 2 tablespoons Chili Powder
- 0.5 large Onion
- 2 medium Potatoes
- 1 Can of Whole Kettle Corn
- 0.5 teaspoons Garlic Salt
- Shredded Cheese
- 1 can of Kidney Beans
- Drain Corn, Kidney beans, Chop the Onion (to fill about one cup), Cut Potatoes (into cubes, about two cups)
- Cook the venison, onion and garlic powder in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat until the venison is well browned, stirring often. Pour off any fat.
- Stir the soup, broth, water, chili powder and potatoes with the meat/onion into a large pot and heat to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low after reaching boil. Cover and cook for 15-17 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Stir in the corn and kidney beans, then cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Sprinkle with the cheese.