If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Light & fluffy. Easy to make & simply delicious for hot summer days. Remind a little quiche when chilled. —Ausra de Araujo
- 4-5 cups Peeled, seeded and grated zucchini
- 1 teaspoon Sea salt
- 2 Large Eggs
- 200 milliliters Half half cream
- 0.5 teaspoons Baking powder
- 0.5 teaspoons Sodium bicarbonate
- 2.5 cups Oat flour
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Beat eggs with cream and olive oil. Pour into the grated zucchini.
- Mix in salt, sodium and baking powder into a flour.
- Add little by little into the zucchini paste.
- Bake for 25-30min @ 180º.