If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Your favorite bacon cheeseburger fixings all wrapped up in a roll. Perfect for a man size appetite.
Source: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2445 —Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
- 6 Rhodes Bake-N-Serv Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 pound lean hamburger
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped, cooked bacon
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll each roll into an 8-inch circle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest.
- Brown hamburger and drain.
- Combine hamburger, onion, garlic powder, pepper, ketchup, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- Simmer over low heat for 5 minutes and set aside.
- Remove wrap from dough and fry each flattened roll in a sprayed frying pan over medium heat about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Blot on paper towels.
- Fill each flat bread with hamburger mixture, lettuce, tomatoes, bacon and cheese.