If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It´s so awesome that I can not resist from sharing my experimental recipe and insist you to bake one & try yourself! Trust me, it´s worth it!!! Fluffy, not too sweet, all the tastes are just so right in here. I promise... And all you need is a good quality blender, baking sheet & 5 minutes of your time to put it all together!!! :) —Ausra de Araujo
- 450 grams zucchini (peeled)
- 2 carrots (peeled)
- 2 cups brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 eggs or 2 tsp Xanthan gum
- 1 cup peeled almonds
- 2 cups dried dates
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon
- Add peeled and roughly chopped veggies, eggs, olive oil and dates to the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the liquid out to a large bowl. Mix in the rice flour with the baking powder, soda, cinnamon and sea salt. Stir well.
- Pour the obtained paste into the muffins tray or another baking tray.
- Bake for 25-30min at 180º. Voilá! :)