If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These zingy sliders, full of all kinds of peppers, will be a hit!
Source: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2447 —Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
- 8 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, baked according to package instructions
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 green peppers
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 4 tomatillos, remove husks and chop
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1/2 white onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, chopped,
- 1 lime, zested peel and juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bake rolls and set aside.
- Broil green peppers in the oven until slightly black and remove skin.
- Chop skinned peppers into small pieces.
- Combine green peppers, cumin and salt and pepper with ground beef.
- Make 8 rounded, 3-inch patties out of the ground beef mixture.
- Combine tomatillos, jalapeno, onion, cilantro, lime peel and juice and honey in a blender until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Fry the patties in a skillet and top with cheese the last minute of cooking to melt it.
- Assemble the sliders using as much of the green sauce as desired on top or under the meat.