If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 12 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Cut rolls in half.
- Saute garlic in oil for a few minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Add pepper, pecans and 1 cup cheese.
- Press the cut rolls into the mixture and heavily coat each one.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Combine remaining cheese and basil and sprinkle over top of hot rolls.