If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This delicious yogurt parfait is filled with pumpkin pie flavors. Yes, we can have pumpkin pie for breakfast! —Lisa @ Healthy Nibbles & Bits
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup low fat Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup granola
- 1/3 cup sliced strawberries (optional)
- In a small bowl, mix the pumpkin puree with the maple syrup and cinnamon.
- Serve the parfait in a glass, alternating between pumpkin, yogurt, and granola layers. Top with some fruit if desired. Enjoy!