If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
Granny Smith apples, peeled cored and finely chopped
cup chopped pecans
tablespoons brown sugar
tablespoon butter, melted
cup butter, softened
ounces cream cheese, softened
cups powdered sugar
cup caramel sauce
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Flatten each roll into a 5-inch circle.
- Combine apples, pecans, brown sugar, spices and butter.
- Place about 2 tablespoons of apple mixture in the center of each dough circle.
- Carefully place a dough circle with apple mixture on it into each cup of a sprayed muffin pan.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise 30-45 minutes.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pan to cool slightly and frost.
- For frosting, combine cream cheese with butter.
- Add powdered sugar and mix well.
- Add salt to caramel sauce and stir.
- Add salted caramel sauce to the cream cheese mixture and stir well.
- Frost apple cups while warm.