If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: All your favorite pizza ingredients mixed with biscuits and baked into a great little hand held muffin.
Source: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2466 —Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
- 12 Rhodes Buttermilk or Southern Style Biscuits, thawed but still cold
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup mini pepperoni
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped or sliced olives
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Pour pizza sauce into a large bowl.
- Cut each biscuit into 10-15 small pieces and stir into pizza sauce.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix to combine well.
- Spoon the pizza mixture equally into well sprayed paper muffin liners in a muffin tin.
- Bake at 350°F 25-30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven and remove muffins from tin.
More Great Recipes:
Bread, Rolls & Muffins