If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This delicious Apple Cobbler is made simple by using our quick and easy crusty rolls.
Source: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2471 —Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
- 10 Rhodes French Crusty Rolls, thawed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 21 ounces can Apple Pie filling
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch each of allspice, nutmeg and ginger
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup maple syrup, if desired
- Cut rolls into 1/2 inch cubes. Melt butter in 9x13-inch pan and top with pie filling.
- Sprinkle bread cubes over the pie filling.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, ginger and vanilla.
- Pour mixture over bread cubes and push cubes down with a fork to absorb moisture.
- Bake at 375°F 30-35 minutes or until deep golden brown and bubbly.
- Cool for 15 minutes and serve warm with maple syrup, if desired.