If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This drink was on the original menu of Parc Bistro in Philadelphia but has since been removed. I miss it dearly, as it was the absolute perfect cocktail for sipping on a warm afternoon (or morning - it's brunch-appropriate too) overlooking the park that gave the restaurant its name. —Meaghan F
Makes 1 drink
- 1 shot Good bourbon - quality matters here
- 2 ounces Freshly-squeezed orange juice
- 2 ounces Freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- Dry champagne or sparkling wine
- Lemon and/or orange round (optional)
- Fill a highball glass halfway with cubed ice.
- Add first three ingredients and stir.
- Top with sparkling wine or champagne; garnish with lemon/orange round if using.
- Enjoy outside in the sunshine, if possible, accompanied by good friends or some quality reading material.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Daytime Drinks
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cocktail
More Great Recipes: