Author Notes: This drink was on the original menu of Parc Bistro in Philadelphia but has since been removed. I miss it dearly, as it was the absolute perfect cocktail for sipping on a warm afternoon (or morning - it's brunch-appropriate too) overlooking the park that gave the restaurant its name. —Meaghan F
Makes: 1 drink
shot Good bourbon - quality matters here
ounces Freshly-squeezed orange juice
ounces Freshly-squeezed lemon juice
Dry champagne or sparkling wine
Lemon and/or orange round (optional)
- Fill a highball glass halfway with cubed ice.
- Add first three ingredients and stir.
- Top with sparkling wine or champagne; garnish with lemon/orange round if using.
- Enjoy outside in the sunshine, if possible, accompanied by good friends or some quality reading material.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Daytime Drinks
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cocktail