If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: delicious take on the classic oatmeal cookie. layered with gluten-free rolled oats, organic raisins, coconut and crispy walnuts, this cookie’s flavors build on your taste buds until only one word can describe the experience: bliss. throw in some extra walnuts and chocolate chips for a nutty twist! —ginnybakes
Makes: 21 cookies
stick of organic butter, room temperature
organic egg, room temperature
teaspoon organic vanilla extract
cup organic walnuts
cup organic dark chocolate chips
box ginnybakes coconut oatmeal bliss bake mix
- pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F and position rack to middle of the oven
- in a mixing bowl, cream the butter for approximately 1-2 minutes until smooth
- add ginnybakes coconut oatmeal bliss bake mix and beat on low speed until incorporated
- add egg and vanilla extract and beat together until well combined
- for additional crunch, incorporate walnuts and chocolate chips in to batter
- using wet hands or tablespoon, drop balls of cookie dough on to baking sheet(s), approximately 2 inches apart and press down slightly
- bake for approximately 12 minutes, until cookies are golden but slightly soft
- remove from the oven and let cool on a baking rack for 5-10 minutes