If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: CrazyCuizine.com —Crazy Cuizine
box 18 - 20 oz (or 1/2 of a 38 - 40 oz clubstore box) Crazy Cuizine Teriyaki Chicken
ounces Can Pinapple Chunks
Boboli Pizza Crust
Small Sweet Onion (thinly sliced)
cup Shredded Four Cheese Mexican Blend
cup Crumbled Feta Cheese (optional)
- Cook Teriyaki Chicken on stovetop for 6 minutes until cooked
- Add Teriyaki Sauce (saving a few ounces)
- Cook for 1 additional minute (per cooking instructions on the box)
- Cut into bite size pieces
- Brush Boboli Pizza Crust with a thin layer of Teriyaki Sauce
- Add a layer of Onion, then Four Cheese Mexican Blend
- Top with Chicken Pieces and Pineapple Chunks
- Then Bake for 10 Minutes in Oven, or until Cheese is bubbly and slightly browned