If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: To make the pretzel flour, blend approximately 240 grams of pretzels (they can be gluten-free) in a food processor until you have a very fine "flour." —molly yeh
Makes 18 to 20 cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 cups pretzel flour (see headnote)
- chocolate, for drizzling (optional)
- sprinkles, for decorating (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Grease 2 cupcake pans and set aside. (If you're just using 1 pan, you can keep the dough at room temperature while the first batch bakes and cools.)
- Beat together the butter and sugar until fluffy. Add the pretzel flour and beat until combined and the mixture forms large crumbs. Fill up the cupcake tins halfway and then press down firmly (it helps to use the back of a spoon or bottom of a glass). Bake for 20 minutes, until they start to brown. Important: Let them cool in the pan and then gently lift them out. You can use a sharp knife on the edges to loosen them from the pan.
- If desired, drizzle with melted dark chocolate and decorate with sprinkles. Enjoy!
- This recipe is a Community Pick!