If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tired of the same old stuffing? Try this delicious version for your holiday get-togethers. —Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
- 1 Loaf Rhodes™ White or Wheat Bread Dough, baked and cubed
- 1 pound ground sausage
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place cubed bread in a large bowl. Brown sausage over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Add onion, celery, mushrooms and carrots and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Add sausage mixture to bread cubes and toss to mix.
- Add all remaining ingredients and toss until well blended.
- Place in a sprayed 2 quart baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350°F 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until nicely browned.