If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A crowd-pleasing cinnamon and apple twist to traditional cookie recipes! For more recipes using bare Apple Chips, visit www.baresnacks.com. —Bare Snacks
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup softened unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups oats (not instant)
- 1/4 cup raisins (optional)
- 2/3 cup bare Apple Chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk together and set aside the below ingredients: 2 cups of all-purpose flour; 1 teaspoon of baking soda; 1 teaspoon of baking powder; 1 teaspoon of kosher salt; 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- In a separate bowl, cream together the below ingredients on low speed, then gradually increase the speed until texture is light and fluffy: 1 cup of softened unsalted butter; 3/4 cup of sugar; 3/4 cup of firmly-packed dark brown sugar; 2 large eggs; 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- Stir the flour mixture into the cream mixture just until it is fully incorporated. Do not over mix. Then stir in: 2 cups of oats (not instant); 1/4 cup of raisins (optional); 2/3 cup of bare Apple Chips; 1/2 cup of Butterscotch chips
- Use a cookie scooper or your hands to roll approximately 1 1/2 inch rounds of dough, and place dough balls on parchment paper-covered cookie sheet 2 inches away from each other.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes until cookies are golden brown.
- Remove from oven, and allow cookies to cool for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
- And finally, enjoy!