If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A savory blend of sweet and spicy shrimp that's sure to please! For more recipes using bare Coconut Chips, visit www.baresnacks.com. —Bare Snacks
- 1 bag of bare Coconut Chips (Sweet n Heat)
- 1 pound shrimp (raw, large, peeled)
- 1 egg, beaten
- Coconut spray oil (or other oil in pump mister)
- Natural sweet chili sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray baking sheet with oil.
- Crush the coconut chips in a shallow plate, leaving some large pieces.
- Beat the egg in a shallow bowl.
- Hold the tail of the shrimp and dredge it in the egg then the crushed coconut chips.
- Place shrimp on oiled baking sheet. Once all shrimp are on baking sheet, spray them with a coating of the oil.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until shrimp is pink throughout.
- Serve with a dollop of chili sauce. (optional)
- And finally, enjoy!