Author Notes: A savory blend of sweet and spicy shrimp that's sure to please! —Bare Snacks
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 12 min
bag of bare Coconut Chips (Sweet n Heat)
pound shrimp (raw, large, peeled)
Coconut spray oil (or other oil in pump mister)
Natural sweet chili sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray baking sheet with oil.
- Crush the coconut chips in a shallow plate, leaving some large pieces.
- Beat the egg in a shallow bowl.
- Hold the tail of the shrimp and dredge it in the egg then the crushed coconut chips.
- Place shrimp on oiled baking sheet. Once all shrimp are on baking sheet, spray them with a coating of the oil.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until shrimp is pink throughout.
- Serve with a dollop of chili sauce. (optional)