If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This dessert filled with the delicious flavors of fall is perfect for your holiday gatherings! —Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
- 9 Rhodes Anytime! Cinnamon Rolls
- 2 cups pumpkin pie mix
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 packet cream cheese frosting (included with rolls)
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Arrange frozen rolls in 3 rows of 3 in a sprayed 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Combine pumpkin pie mix, cinnamon and nutmeg. Spread evenly over rolls.
- Combine crumble ingredients and sprinkle over pumpkin pie mixture.
- Bake at 350°F 40 minutes. Drizzle with 1 packet cream cheese frosting and caramel topping while still warm.
More Great Recipes: Desserts