If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 1 acai bowl
- 3 Pitted Medjool Dates
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- Handful Coconut Flakes
- Dash of Cinnamon, to taste
- Pinch of Clove, to taste
- 1 large Frozen Banana
- 2 Sambazon Original Smoothie Packs
- Granola, one date and a few coconut flakes to garnish
- Get at it by grabbing your Vitamix and starting with the dates, coconut milk, and spices. Start to blend, starting on low, slowly increasing the speed as things figure themselves out. Watch the dates to make sure they’re getting combined –-- how? You can see their skins whirl around.
- Add the coconut flakes and frozen bananas. Again, start on low and slowly increase the speed to get things together.
- Add your smoothie packs. Depending on how sweet you want things, you’ll choose Unsweetened or Original. Break the blocks into your blender. Start on low, slowly increasing the speed. It should be quite thick so you might need to add a little more coconut milk to get things moving.
- Scoop your blend into a great looking bowl, top with granola, one chopped date, and a few fashionable coconut flakes.