If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a great fall dressing that is perfect for any fall style salad. This dressing is mostly savory with the tiniest hint of sweet from the pomegranate vinegar. —CaliZona
Makes 1 cup
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 2 tablespoons Champagne Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Pomegranate Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Clove Garlic - minced
- 2 tablespoons Shallot - minced
- Add mustard, lemon juice, and salt to a medium bowl and whisk together.
- Next whisk in the champagne vinegar, then the pomegranate vinegar and slowly whisk in the olive oil.
- Stir in the garlic and shallots.
More Great Recipes: Condiments