If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This quick and easy recipe is a real taste treat. Perfect for all of your holiday parties. —Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
- 6 Rhodes Dinner Rolls or 6 Rhodes Buttermilk Biscuits, thawed but still cold
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Cut each roll or biscuit into 4 equal pieces.
- Combine cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Coat each dough piece with cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Arrange each coated piece evenly in a sprayed 8x8-inch baking dish.
- Pour melted butter evenly over coated dough pieces.
- Bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes.
- Combine glaze ingredients and drizzle over warm snacks.
More Great Recipes: