If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A perfect breakfast to start off a cold winter morning. —Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
- 12 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, baked
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 pounds sirloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 8 ounces grated Pepper Jack cheese
- 8 ounces grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 12 large eggs
- 2 cups half and half
- 1/2 cup milk
- Cut dinner rolls into 1-inch cubes and place in the bottom of a sprayed 9x13-inch baking dish. Heat oil in large skillet on medium high heat.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on sirloin cubes and brown for about 5 minutes, stirring often. Add garlic, onion and bell pepper and cook until vegetables are tender.
- Spread meat mixture over bread. Sprinkle with cheeses and Italian seasoning.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, half and half and milk and pour evenly over mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- Remove from fridge and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake at 350°F 70-80 minutes. Cover with foil after 50 minutes to prevent over browning. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.