If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Full of flavor, this recipe will delight all. —Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
- 9 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 4 ounces can diced jalapenos, drained
- 5 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Combine rolls. Spray counter lightly with non-stick spray and roll dough into a 22 x7-inch rectangle. Cover dough with plastic wrap and let rest.
- Combine the jalapenos, bacon and cream cheese. Remove wrap from dough and spread dough evenly with the cream cheese mixture. Starting with a long side, roll dough to make a long log.
- Pinch long edge to seal. Cut the log into 32 slices and lay each slice onto a sprayed baking sheet with the spiral showing. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise 30 minutes. Remove plastic wrap and bake at 350°F 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.