If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Zucchini is a versatile vegetable that is great to use as a side or a main dish. With the help of a crafty, kitchen gadget, this light and refreshing “pasta” is a delicious meal with nutritional value. Find more plan-based recipes at vtox.amazinggrass.com. —Amazing Grass
- 3 zucchinis
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons hemp seeds
- Salt and pepper
- Cut zucchini into “pasta” ribbons using a mandoline, spiralizer, or julienne peeler.
- Add zucchini “pasta” to a large bowl with the olives, basil, onion and tomatoes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- If you prefer a warm dish, simply add ingredients to a pan and warm over medium heat.