Author Notes: A mix of lettuce, spinach, red rice, cashews, pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries, avocado and ginger peanut sauce —Oh Sweet Day!
tablespoons peanut butter
teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- To prepare dressing, warm peanut butter and honey in microwave for 10 to 15 seconds until peanut butter is thinned. Whisk in other dressing ingredients. Set aside.
- Mix lettuce and spinach. Place vegetables on the bottom of a large salad bowl.
- Scatter rice, cashews, pumpkin seeds and dried cranberries on top.
- Cut avocado in cubes and put it on the salad.
- Drizzle dressing on top and serve.