If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A mix of lettuce, spinach, red rice, cashews, pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries, avocado and ginger peanut sauce —Oh Sweet Day!
tablespoons peanut butter
teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- To prepare dressing, warm peanut butter and honey in microwave for 10 to 15 seconds until peanut butter is thinned. Whisk in other dressing ingredients. Set aside.
- Mix lettuce and spinach. Place vegetables on the bottom of a large salad bowl.
- Scatter rice, cashews, pumpkin seeds and dried cranberries on top.
- Cut avocado in cubes and put it on the salad.
- Drizzle dressing on top and serve.
More Great Recipes: