If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Hummus at home. It's easier than you think! Although you can go out and buy any of our delicious flavors in stores, this at home version is irresistible. —Cava Grill
- 1 can chickpeas, drained with liquid reserved
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tahini (sesame paste)
- a few dashes of hot sauce
- Mince garlic in your food processor. Then add remaining ingredients, plus 2 tablespoons of your reserved chickpea liquid. Process until the hummus has reached the consistency you like and season to taste.