If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a light and healthy potato salad that's definitely still comfort food. It's just comforting with way less fat. —Alexandra | Occasionally Eggs
- 1.5 kilograms organic new potatoes
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons sweet onion
- Juice of one lemon
- Splash of white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Wash the potatoes well. Place in a large pot and fill halfway with water. Bring to a boil over high heat and then reduce to medium-low. Cook until easily pieced with a fork. Drain well and let them cool for about five minutes or until just cold enough to touch.
- While the potatoes are cooling, finely chop the herbs and onion and make the dressing. Juice the lemon into a small bowl and add the white wine vinegar, olive oil, maple syrup, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Cut the potatoes in half and place in a bowl. Add the herbs, onion, and dressing. Make sure you add the dressing before the potatoes cool - they need to be warm to properly absorb the dressing.
- This salad is best eaten at room temperature, but you can also refrigerate it if you feel like having it cold.