If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This flatbread is great by itself or the perfect addition to any meal. —Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
- 8 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 12 slices cooked bacon, cut in small pieces
- 8 ounces brie cheese, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- sea salt to taste
- Spray counter top lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Flatten each roll into a 6-7-inch circle. Brush the tops with olive oil.
- Heat frying pan to almost medium heat. Place each flatbread, oil side down, in pan for 1-2 minutes until lightly browned. Brush the other side with oil. Turn and brown that side. Remove from frying pan and place on baking sheets.
- Dividing toppings equally between the 8 flatbreads, sprinkle with bacon, drizzle with honey top with cheese and sprinkle with walnuts. Broil flatbreads 2-3 minutes until cheese starts to melt. Remove from oven and sprinkle with sea salt to taste.