If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I have created this recipe when I was pregnant thinking of my baby in the future asking for those horrible (special ones for kids) refined sugar, refined flour and refined oils stuffed cookies... Had to find a solution before the problems grows up and the solution came out pretty delicious even for adults! —Ausra de Araujo
- 1000 grams carrots
- 2 eggs or 2 tsp of Xanthan gum
- 2 handfuls dried dates (soaked in hot water)
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 0.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon Ceylon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla powder
- 2 cups Brown rice flour
- All the ingredients except the flour go to the blender, high speed, till all smooth and silky.
- Add the flour.
- Decorate with strawberries or pecans.
- Bake for 25min @ 180ºC.