If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Put this on your dinner menu for St. Patrick's Day! —Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
- 12 Rhodes Dinner rolls or 8 Rhodes Texas Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 8 ounces sliced deli corned beef
- 2 cups spinach, cooked
- 2 small potatoes, baked & sliced
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups grated Swiss cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- caraway seeds
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine dinner or Texas rolls and roll into a 12x16-inch rectangle. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest 20-25 minutes.
- Remove wrap and spread mustard lengthwise in a 4-inch strip down center of dough. Top with corned beef, spinach and potatoes. Sprinkle potatoes with salt and pepper. Top with grated cheese. Make cuts 1 1/2-inches apart on long sides of dough to within 1/2-inch of filling.
- Begin braid by folding top and bottom strips toward filling. Then braid strips alternately over filling. Finish by pulling last strip over and tucking under braid.
- Lift braid with both hands and place on sprayed baking sheet. Brush with beaten egg and sprinkle with caraway seeds. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise 30 minutes. Remove wrap and bake at 375°F 20-25 minutes.